Reposted from Staff News:
‘The Art of Being Brilliant’ is all about learning how to be your best self, playing to your strengths, and unlocking the potential of those around you.
The workshop will teach you how to understand the choices you have in creating more happiness and success in your life. You’ll learn about the powerful impact you have on others and understand how to enhance the way you communicate with those around you, including yourself. The session aims to help you know how to make the right choices in order to build a positive future.
Delegates will explore:
• Greater self-awareness
• Greater awareness of others
• Broader communications skills and the flexibility needed to use them for effective outcomes
• The ability to make better choices in attitude
• Greater awareness of how our emotions work
• Greater understanding of the power of the subconscious mind in creating our outcomes, experiences and perceptions
This workshop is open to all staff with no prerequisites. The next sessions will run on Wednesday 14th March at the Minerva Building.
To book a place, please click on the link below and select ‘The Art of Being Brilliant’: https://ps.lincoln.ac.uk/services/hr/development/BookProgrammes/SitePages/Home.aspx