Lecture recording facilities are available in all teaching spaces. There are two options for staff to wanting to record their teaching sessions:
- Full automated Panopto recording with audio, video and slides
Nine teaching spaces have the full Panopto system. These record audio, presenter and slides. This is available within the following locations:
• Minerva: MB0312 Co-Op Lecture Theatre, MB0302 Cargill Lecture Theatre, MB1019 & MB1020
• David Chiddick: DCB1101 (250 Seat Lecture Theatre)
• Isaac Newton: INB0114 (500 Seat Lecture Theatre)
• Stephen Langdon: SLB0006 (250 Seat Lecture Theatre)
• Sarah Swift: SSB0103
• LPAC: Studio X
Recordings in these spaces need to be booked in advance. If you have any sessions you want to record in these rooms, email email@example.com with time, module code and room details. A member of the team will be available to provide support for the first session.
- On-demand recording with audio and slides only
This system is available in all other teaching spaces across campus. These can be identified by a circular black microphone attached the front of the podium. There are two stages to using the self-service system:
Before the session the module has to be provisioned on Panopto. In the Help and Support >Panopto section on Bb there is a guide on how to do this.
At the start of the session you need to open the appropriate Blackboard module site, click on the Panopto menu button to launch the application. In the Help and Support >Panopto section on Bb there is a guide on how to do this.
If you have any questions about this process please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team can be available to provide support for the first time you use this process.